How to Determine Rare Coin & Investment Grade Gold Coin Value:
Your Blanchard Rare and Investment Grade Gold coins (IGG) are graded, certified and "slabbed" (inserted in plastic cases) by the nation's top independent coin valuation services, PCGS and NGC. For current value, just call us at 1-800-880-4653 and we'll prepare a quote.
Sell to Blanchard and Company: Throughout the buyback process, an Account Executive will provide you with instructions and walk you through each of the following steps:
- For current value, call us at 1-800-880-4653.
- We'll give you detailed instructions via USPS registered insured mail on how to securely ship the rare coin(s) to our vault.
- The buyback price will be locked in once you call your Account Executive with the shipment registration number from the post office.
- When we've received the item(s) we then process them carefully: according to a strict protocol, we unpack, catalog the items, weigh them on a scale, check that all certification/registration numbers match, and confirm coin quality and value.
- We'll notify you when your check is in the mail.
Remember that any reputable dealer, including Blanchard and Company, will need to physically examine bullion or coins before making any firm purchase offer.